Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Halloween








Mandi's pumpkin










Back of Austin's pumpkin





















The front of Austin's pumpkin



















Cody's pumpkin























Megs pumpkin




















Justin's cameo shot.... my favorite part was the sequence (sp?) on the devil horns ,... and the feathery boa trim..... oh yeah, and the teeth just complete the look. :o)











Justin and Megs for Halloween... don't ask me how I got him to dress up.... but he really worked it. We went with this other dad in the neighborhood and his kids... and he kept saying... "The devil made me do it" ... the funniest part was when the two of them (one devil, one John Travolta, both with Billy Bob teeth) started looking up at the sky and one said he saw a shooting star, the other didn't see one.... so they're examining the sky and conversating with their teeth that definitely lowers their IQ. It was pretty funny.




Austin called him the evil red bunny.












Here's the kids at the Halloween carnival for school. Austin let Cody wear his fighter pilot costume (since our Like Skywalker costume is in the neverending abyss called the storage room), so Austin was a soccer player and Megan was Cinderella. Along with them are our good friends and neighbors Aubrey and Parker... whom Megan thinks is the greatest thing since sliced bread

4 comments:

The Scharmann Family said...

I think Austin's description of Justin is spot on! Lamb, I can't believe you went in public like that! Oh yes I can, take that back!

McMemories said...

ummm....really? did i really just see justin dressing up for halloween, really???sequence? wow justin I must say I'm proud, especially the sequence!!! U know your never gonna live this down right? K, making sure.
hahaha
wow how cute are the kids!!! Megs is the prettiest little princess ever!! And Austin all soccer star and my cody the brave fireman pilot!!!Miss you guys like crazy!!!! xoxoxo

Coree Adams said...

Justin...you are so HOT! Love the costume, you are my Halloween hero since Bryan never dresses up. The kids look so cute and your pumpkins are AMAZING! Mandi your pumpkin is so you! I love it!

The Orona Family said...

I love this...although, I think Justin's outfit is missing a red felt skirt and vest. Any idea where he could get one??? :)